If you would like become part of the team here at Merlin Repair Specialist, we are always interested in hearing from experienced repair technicians as well as motivated individuals who want a change in career. All training takes place in our recently refurbished training centre.
As the fastest growing repairs company in the UK there will always be the opportunity for growth and progression within our organization, as illustrated by our senior management team the majority of who started out at Merlin on the tools.
You'll receive the highest level of training and get the opportunity work across a range of sites, both commercial and domestic.
Immediate start dates.
Initial 1 week training for fully skilled or 2 weeks training otherwise, with additional ongoing training being undertaken to up-skill and improve skill sets.
All inductions and training are carried out under strict Health and Safety rules and procedures to stay in line with government guidance on Covid 19.
- Ongoing training program.
- Full uniform.
- Full inventory of PPE/RPE.
- Continual Health and Safety training.
- Full kit of equipment.
- Mobile phone.
- Company vehicle.
- NVQ level 2 in Damage Repair and Resurfacing.
- Full-time, fully-paid, employment contract with paid holidays and bank holidays (no zero hour contracts)
- Regular overtime available.
- Opportunity to travel.
- The chance to join and expanding national team of over 90 Employees.
If this great opportunity is of interest to you please get in touch now! Send us a copy of you CV, we can’t wait to hear from you!